Margo Wratten - Occupational Therapy for Every Child is working collaboratively with Brisbane Children’s Therapy.
You will be redirected to this new website in 5 seconds
Occupational Therapy for Every Child is a private Occupational Therapy practice in Brisbane that is focused on providing best practice support services to children and families with additional needs. Occupational Therapists work collaboratively with a number of other health professionals including Paediatricians, GP’s, Psychologists, Speech and Language Pathologists, Music Therapists, Teachers and Social Workers.
Margo Wratten is the principal Occupational Therapist whose clinical experience covers a broad range of children with disabilities. She has worked with children with many diagnoses including learning disabilities, Spina Bifida, Cerebral Palsy, hearing impairments, seizure disorders, congenital and metabolic disorders, Down’s Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Dyslexia and Developmental Delay.
Margo is passionate about helping children to reach their potential through effective collaboration with families, and direct work within their home, school or kindy environment.
Special areas of interest include:
- Early intervention for children with autism.
- Technology and equipment prescription for children with cerebral palsy or related disabilities.
- Transition and inclusion support for students attending a mainstream educational setting.
- Skill development and support for children experiencing difficulties with handwriting, motor development and reading.
- Behaviour support for students with an Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD.